Jun 15, 2026I got these used and they have visible wear — scratches on the case, some scuffs on the earbuds themselves
I got these used and they have visible wear — scratches on the case, some scuffs on the earbuds themselves. But functionally they're perfect. The ANC works just as well as a new pair. The sound quality is excellent. The battery life is still good. If you can get past the cosmetic issues, buying used is a great way to save money on these. I paid $150 and I'm very happy.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CChris E.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
May 30, 2026I've been using these for my daily workouts for about two months now
I've been using these for my daily workouts for about two months now. They stay in my ears during bench press, running, even burpees. The sweat resistance is solid — no issues at all. The ANC helps me zone in and focus on my lifts. Transparency mode is great for when I need to hear my trainer. The spatial audio makes workouts more immersive. Battery lasts through a week of workouts with the case. Highly recommend for anyone who works out.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
BBrandon S.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
May 15, 2026Got these a month ago
Got these a month ago. They work great. ANC is really good. Sound is clear. They fit well. Battery lasts long enough. The case charges wirelessly which is nice. Pairing was easy. No complaints. Would recommend.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
NNicole D.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Apr 30, 2026I mainly use these for podcasts and phone calls and they're perfect for that
I mainly use these for podcasts and phone calls and they're perfect for that. The voice clarity is excellent. The ANC lets me hear podcasts clearly even in noisy environments. The transparency mode is great for when I need to hear what's going on around me. The battery lasts all day with the case. My only complaint is that the case is a bit bulky for my small purse. But that's minor.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
LLaura B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Apr 2, 2026I bought these refurbished and they had some minor scratches on the case
I bought these refurbished and they had some minor scratches on the case. But the earbuds themselves were clean and work perfectly. For $160 I'm very happy. The ANC is incredible. The sound quality is excellent. The battery life is good. If you're okay with a few cosmetic imperfections, refurbished is the way to go. I'd buy refurbished again.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
NNoah W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Mar 30, 2026I'm a college student and these have been a game changer for studying in the library
I'm a college student and these have been a game changer for studying in the library. The ANC blocks out all the chatter and noise. I can focus for hours. The transparency mode is great for when the librarian makes announcements. The battery lasts through my entire study session. The case charges quickly. The sound quality is great for listening to lectures and music. Best investment for school.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
OOmar H.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Mar 22, 2026I've been through so many earbuds over the years — wired, wireless, cheap, expensive
I've been through so many earbuds over the years — wired, wireless, cheap, expensive. These are the best. The ANC is incredible. The sound quality is rich and detailed. The fit is comfortable for hours. The battery life is solid. The MagSafe charging is convenient. The integration with my Apple devices is seamless. I use them for everything — music, podcasts, calls, movies, gaming. They excel at everything. Worth every penny.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
PPriya S.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Feb 22, 2026These are incredible
These are incredible. Period. The noise cancellation is so good I accidentally missed my bus stop twice. The sound quality is rich and detailed — I hear instruments in songs I never noticed before. Spatial Audio with head tracking is a cool party trick but I actually use it when watching movies on my iPad and it's immersive. The MagSafe case is convenient, snaps right onto my charger. Battery life is solid. Setup was instant with my iPhone. If you're on the fence, just buy them. You won't regret it.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
TThomas R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Feb 14, 2026This is my second pair of AirPods Pro 2
This is my second pair of AirPods Pro 2. I lost my first pair on a trip (my fault, not the product's). I immediately bought another pair because I couldn't go back to anything else. The ANC is essential for my open office. The sound quality is excellent for the form factor. The battery life is consistent. The MagSafe charging is convenient. These are the best wireless earbuds on the market for iPhone users, hands down.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
MMarcus W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 3, 2026At first I wasn't sure about these
At first I wasn't sure about these. The fit felt weird and the ANC was almost too good — I felt disoriented. But after a week of use, I've gotten used to them and now I really like them. The sound quality is excellent. The ANC is incredible once you adjust to it. The transparency mode is natural. The battery life is good. They've grown on me a lot. Glad I stuck with them.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
MMike R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Dec 20, 2025They're good earbuds but they're not $250 good
They're good earbuds but they're not $250 good. The ANC is impressive. The sound is clear. The integration with Apple stuff is smooth. But the build quality doesn't justify the price. The case feels cheap and scratches easily. The battery life is average. My $80 Soundcore earbuds were 80% as good. You're paying for the Apple logo. If you have money to burn, go for it. Otherwise, there are better values out there.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
HHannah B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 30, 2025I've had these for about 4 months and the battery life has degraded noticeably
I've had these for about 4 months and the battery life has degraded noticeably. I used to get about 5.5 hours with ANC on, now I'm lucky to get 4 hours. My friend has the same issue with hers. For $250 I expected better longevity. The sound quality and ANC are great when they're working, but what's the point if the battery doesn't last? I'm considering switching to Sony.