These are good earbuds. The ANC works well, the sound is clear, and they pair seamlessly with Apple devices. But $249 is a lot of money for something that'll end up in a drawer in two years when the battery degrades. I've seen refurbished units go for $170 and honestly that's a fairer price. The MagSafe charging is nice but slow. The ear tip test in the settings says I have a good seal but they still feel like they're going to fall out sometimes. I'm keeping them because I lost my old ones, but I wouldn't buy them again at full price.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
KKevin T.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 18, 2025I've been using these for about a month and the battery life is not what Apple advertised
I've been using these for about a month and the battery life is not what Apple advertised. They claim 7 hours with ANC off but I'm getting maybe 5.5 hours with mixed use. The case charges them fine and the MagSafe charging works well. Sound quality is good, ANC is effective. But for $250 I expected better battery performance. My friend's Pro 2s actually last longer. I'm keeping them because returning would be a hassle but I'm not thrilled.