It works and I still use it, but it had small scuffs on the aluminum and mine had a few case marks.
Recommended

Showing 4 of 4
It works and I still use it, but it had small scuffs on the aluminum and mine had a few case marks.
Recommended
I bought the Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 45 mm after comparing a few Apple Watch options for about a week. My goal was not to get the fanciest watch possible. I wanted something that felt dependable, looked clean, and would not cost the same as a brand-new one. Setup was simple and it updated overnight. The condition on arrival was a clean band and clean body. The screen was the first thing I checked because scratches on a watch bother me more than scratches on a phone. This one passed that test for me. I use it most for standing reminders, workout tracking, and quick timers. I also use it for closing my rings more than I expected. The always-on display is nice. It tracks workouts well. Notifications come through quickly, and I like being able to glance down instead of picking up my phone. The speaker is not something I would use for long calls, but it is fine for a quick answer. Battery life has been normal for an Apple Watch in my routine. I charge it while showering or before bed, and that has been enough. The band was usable, although I may replace it just because bands are personal. Packaging was simple but protected the watch well. It felt like a fair deal compared with buying new. I would not call it flawless, because used electronics almost never are. There are tiny signs of wear if I look closely. But the watch works the way I wanted it to work. For someone who wants an Apple Watch without paying top dollar, this is a very believable and practical choice.
Recommended
Pairing with my iPhone took just a few minutes. The condition was a clean band and clean body.
Recommended
The Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 45 mm is useful, but my experience was more average than amazing. I had to charge it first, then it paired without drama. Mine had minor scratches around the edge, which was not terrible but also not excellent. It handles controlling music and using Apple Pay fine. Battery health matters on this model.
Recommended