Fast enough for me. I have used it for a couple weeks and it has not given me any weird issues. It is not perfect, but the overall experience is better than the price suggested. I like the strong value for the specs more than I expected. Performance has been smooth for the kind of work I actually do. It is not perfect, but the overall experience is better than the price suggested. For a used laptop, it still feels modern and dependable. It is not perfect, but the overall experience is better than the price suggested. It is not perfect, but the overall experience is better than the price suggested. The G14 feels fast in everyday use, especially for college and light video editing. I like the great screen for games and editing more than I expected. Performance has been smooth for the kind of work I actually do.
Recommended


