I got these for way less than a new pair and they work perfectly. The case had one tiny scratch. Everything else looked excellent.
Recommended

Showing 10 of 10
I got these for way less than a new pair and they work perfectly. The case had one tiny scratch. Everything else looked excellent.
Recommended
These looked almost new when I opened the package. Everything was clean, the case charged properly, and the sound was excellent. Very happy with it.
Recommended
I bought the Beats Fit Pro because I wanted earbuds that could handle normal daily use and exercise. I did not want huge headphones. I also did not want earbuds that would fall out every time I moved. These have been a very good middle ground. The condition of my pair was listed as good. I would say that was accurate. The case had visible wear if you looked closely. There were small scuffs on the outside. The earbuds themselves were clean. The ear tips looked new, which was important to me. Setup was extremely easy. My iPhone recognized them almost immediately. I did not have to mess with Bluetooth settings for long. The sound quality is better than I expected from earbuds this size. Music has good bass. Podcasts sound clear. Phone calls are good indoors. Outdoor calls are okay, but wind still gets picked up. The fit is secure, especially when walking or doing light workouts. I wore them while cleaning the garage and they stayed in the whole time. Battery life has been consistent so far. I like that the case is small enough for my purse. The physical button controls are easier for me than touch controls. The lower used price made the decision easier. I probably would not have bought them at full price. For the amount I paid, I think they are a great value. They are not flawless, but they are reliable. I would recommend them to someone who wants a secure fit more than anything else.
Recommended
I use them mostly for phone calls and Zoom meetings. The mic is pretty decent and people can hear me clearly. The case had minor scratches but nothing serious.
Recommended
My old earbuds would fall out every time I bent over. These stay locked in. The case had some tiny scuffs, but that doesn’t bother me.
Recommended
The listing said minor scratches and that’s exactly what I got. The case had a couple marks, but the earbuds worked perfectly. I appreciate when condition is described honestly.
Recommended
I lost my original Beats Fit Pro and didn’t want to pay full price again. This replacement pair works just as well. There were tiny marks on the case but nothing major.
Recommended
I was nervous about getting used earbuds, but these were very clean. The case looked almost new and the ear tips were fresh. Setup was easy and the sound quality is excellent.
Recommended
I was worried they would feel gross since they were used, but they arrived very clean. The ear tips looked new and the case was wiped down well. Very satisfied.
Recommended
The earbuds were good, but the shipping box was kind of beat up. Thankfully the case and earbuds were fine. I’d still recommend them because the price was fair.
Recommended