May 18, 2026[Detailed Review After Using Them for a Month]
I waited about a month before writing this because I wanted to see how they held up. First, the condition was better than I expected. The listing said good condition, but I would call it very good. The outside of the headphones had a few small scuffs if you looked closely. The ear cushions were clean and not cracked. The headband was firm and didn’t feel loose. Pairing was extremely easy with my iPhone. The headphones popped up quickly and connected without any confusion. I also used them with my laptop for video meetings. That worked fine too. The sound is very clear for music and podcasts. Bass is strong, which I expected from Beats. It is not overwhelming to me, but people who like flat sound may not love it. Battery life has been one of the best parts. I charged them when I first got them and barely had to think about charging again for several days. They are also lighter than I expected. On-ear headphones can get uncomfortable, and these do press a little after long listening sessions. For one or two hours, they are perfectly fine. For all-day use, I would probably choose bigger over-ear headphones. The lower price made them worth it for me. I did not need brand new headphones. I wanted something reliable and easy to use. These did exactly that. Overall, I’m very happy with them.
ProsExcellent battery life, Easy pairing, Clean used condition, Good sound quality
ConsCan press on ears after long use, Not much noise isolation
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
MMina A.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
May 1, 2026[Very Easy With iPhone]
They connected to my iPhone fast and the battery indicator showed up right away. I like when tech just works. Condition was excellent with no major scratches.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
YYusuf I.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Apr 3, 2026[Great for Phone Calls]
I mostly use these for calls and they have been great. People hear me clearly, and I can walk around the house without losing connection. The used condition was clean and better than expected.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
KKiara J.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Mar 12, 2026[My Teen Uses Them Daily]
Bought these for my son and he uses them every day. He says they sound better than his old pair and they stay charged a long time. They arrived clean and in excellent condition.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
NNadia W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Feb 18, 2026[Detailed Review for Anyone Buying Used]
I bought these used because I wanted a name-brand pair without paying full price. I was a little nervous about the physical condition. Headphones can get gross if they are not cleaned well. Thankfully, this pair arrived in very clean shape. The ear cushions looked good. There was no peeling. There was no weird smell. The outside plastic had a couple of tiny scuffs. I could only see them under bright light. The headband was also in good shape. It did not feel stretched out or loose. Pairing was simple with my iPhone. I held the button, the phone found them, and they connected right away. I also connected them to a Windows laptop. That took a little more effort, but it still worked. The sound is very Beats, meaning the bass is noticeable. I like that because I listen to workout playlists and upbeat music. For classical or super detailed music, maybe these are not the most neutral headphones. For normal everyday listening, they are great. Battery life is excellent. I use them several days before needing to charge. The controls are easy to understand. I also like that they are not huge on my head. Comfort is good for short and medium sessions. After three hours, my ears do feel a little tired. That is normal for on-ear headphones in my opinion. The lower price made the minor scratches easy to accept. I would rather save money and have a few marks than pay full price for perfect plastic. I would recommend these if the condition is accurately listed.
ConsOn-ear pressure after long use, Not the most neutral sound
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSherri L.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Feb 5, 2026[Condition Was Not Excellent]
The headphones work, but the condition was more worn than I expected. There were visible scratches on both sides and the ear pads looked used. Sound was fine, but I would not call them excellent.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
DDanielle R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 18, 2026[Strong Bass]
If you like bass, these are fun headphones. They make workout music sound great. Mine came in almost new condition.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAnika P.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Dec 6, 2025[Great for Podcasts]
I mostly listen to podcasts and audiobooks, and these are perfect for that. Voices sound clear and not muffled. They came in excellent condition.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
TTheresa O.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 9, 2025[Great Used Condition]
These came looking almost new. I found one tiny scratch near the hinge, but that was it. Everything worked right away.