These came in excellent condition and sounded amazing right away. I paid a lower price than new, but they honestly looked almost new. The noise cancellation is strong and the battery life has been great.
Recommended

Showing 5 of 5
These came in excellent condition and sounded amazing right away. I paid a lower price than new, but they honestly looked almost new. The noise cancellation is strong and the battery life has been great.
Recommended
I usually use earbuds, but these sound much fuller. They are also more comfortable for watching movies at night. The pair I received was clean and in excellent condition.
Recommended
The headphones work great and sound better than my old pair. The packaging was plain and not really giftable, but I bought them for myself. Condition was better than expected.
Recommended
The listing said good condition, but mine looked closer to excellent. There were a couple tiny marks near the hinge, but nothing noticeable unless you’re looking for it. Very happy with the value.
Recommended
I was worried about buying used headphones, but these came very clean. The ear pads looked fresh, the headband was in great shape, and everything worked perfectly. I’m impressed.
Recommended