Aug 29, 2025I waited to review the Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine until I had used it enough to know what was real
I waited to review the Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine until I had used it enough to know what was real. The condition was excellent for the price. The main positive is that espresso shots became more consistent. The main negative is that it takes counter space. Overall it feels like a realistic used-item purchase, not a miracle bargain.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
WWendy A.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 16, 2025Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine showed up and the condition was clean and freshly wiped down
Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine showed up and the condition was clean and freshly wiped down. works good, better then I thought. Best part is that the steam wand makes good microfoam after practice. The deal was good enough that I stopped overthinking it.
ProsCleaning was straightforward once I got a routine, Lower price than new, The built-in grinder is convenient