Works great for replacing a slow built-in TV interface. The better than expected was nice to see and the app selection is the main thing I notice every day.
Recommended

Showing 2 of 2
Works great for replacing a slow built-in TV interface. The better than expected was nice to see and the app selection is the main thing I notice every day.
Recommended
I picked up the Chromecast with Google TV 4K Streaming Player mostly for replacing a slow built-in TV interface, and it has fit that job well. The unit showed up with remote was clean, which was better than I expected from a marketplace-style listing. Setup was straightforward: it connected to Wi-Fi with no trouble. The Google TV recommendations stands out the most to me, while the voice remote makes it feel nicer than the older device it replaced. The price was lower than most listings I saw, so I expected more wear. I also appreciate the casting from phone, even though I do not use every feature every day. It is not perfect, but it feels dependable and worth recommending.
Recommended