Oct 16, 2025Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 Air Purifier showed up and the condition was excellent for the price
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 Air Purifier showed up and the condition was excellent for the price. not perfect but definetly good enough. Best part is that the heating mode works well in a bedroom. At this price I can live with a few cosmetic marks.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDamian M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 28, 2025Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 Air Purifier showed up and the condition was almost new
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 Air Purifier showed up and the condition was almost new. works good, better then I thought. Best part is that the heating mode works well in a bedroom. The deal was good enough that I stopped overthinking it.
ProsUseful attachments, Good value, Lower price than new
ConsNot perfect condition, Louder than expected
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
UUriel M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 9, 2025Works great and arrived cleaner than I expected