I was a little nervous buying it, but it ended up being better than I thought. Battery life is good for my daily use. The touch controls are too easy to hit by accident. The condition was clean with no weird residue. The basics work, and that is why I am not giving it a lower score. The condition was clean with no weird residue, so my review is a little mixed. Would of liked cleaner packaging but whatever.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CCesar K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 22, 2025[Average experience]
I got it for my spouse and ended up using it myself too. They sound balanced and not harsh. I only think they are a great deal at a lower price. The condition was better than expected. I wish I had paid closer attention to the details before ordering. Nothing was completely broken, but it did not feel excellent either.