I sell items online and this camera makes my product photos look much more professional. The close-up shots are sharp and colors look good. Phone came with small scuffs but works perfectly. Worth it.
Recommended

Showing 4 of 4
I sell items online and this camera makes my product photos look much more professional. The close-up shots are sharp and colors look good. Phone came with small scuffs but works perfectly. Worth it.
Recommended
Bought this for my mom and it works perfectly, but it is honestly too big and complicated for her. She likes the camera and the big text, but the menus confuse her. Condition was great and the phone itself is not the problem. I would recommend it for someone who wants a powerful phone, not someone who just calls and texts.
Recommended
There is visible wear on the corners, but the phone still works well. I use it for work email, photos, and lots of video calls, and it has been smooth every day. The screen is bright outside and the speakers are better than I expected. I wish the listing had been more clear about the side scratches, but the lower price made it easier to accept.
Recommended
The S24 Ultra works great and the display is beautiful, but it is definitely a heavy phone. I knew it would be large, but holding it in bed or using it one-handed gets tiring. Condition was very good with minor scratches on the frame, screen looked clean. I still recommend it because the speed, screen, and camera are excellent.
Recommended