Exactly fine, nothing fancy. The cheap price was what got my attention.
Recommended

Showing 4 of 4
Exactly fine, nothing fancy. The cheap price was what got my attention.
Recommended
I purchased the GOTRAX G4 Electric Scooter for teen rider, and it has matched that use case very well. The unit arrived with condition not as described because the handlebar had more wear. The ride feels stable, the controls are easy to understand, and it quickly became part of my regular routine. Range depends a lot on hills, rider weight, and speed, so the real-world number is lower than the ideal listing number. The biggest benefit is being able to handle short trips without moving the car, looking for parking, or waiting around. For the lower price compared with other options I checked, the value makes sense. For the lower price, I think it is a good value.
Recommended
This is okay for quick grocery runs, but I had to adjust my expectations. The good: good display and easy folding. The not so good: heavy for carrying upstairs. Mine came with condition not as described because the handlebar had more wear. I am keeping it, but I would not call it perfect. For the lower price, I think it is a good value. Maybe I just got an average one.
Would not recommend this product
I got this for my parking lot to office and it has been really good so far. It was alot smaller than I pictured, which is a good thing. Mine had clean screen, but nothing that made me want to send it back. The solid speed for the price is probably my favorite part. Would recommend, especially if you are not expecting brand new perfect.
Recommended