Sep 2, 2025I set this up for multi-tab browser use, so my expectations were practical instead of fancy
I set this up for multi-tab browser use, so my expectations were practical instead of fancy. The case had almost new condition. I connected a monitor, mouse, keyboard, and external drive and everything was recognized without drama. The very quiet stood out right away. I also noticed the clean refurb condition after a few days of use. The only downside so far is no frills packaging. It is a used business machine, so I was not expecting a showroom item. For everyday work, it has been dependable. The cheap price was what got my attention.
ProsVery small, Fast startup, Low power use
ConsLimited upgrade space, Fan can be heard during updates
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
JJuanita G.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 3, 2025Arrived on time and worked right away
Arrived on time and worked right away. It had light scuffs on the lid. It feels like a practical choice, not a flashy one. The condition was better than expected.
ProsGood value, Fast startup, Quiet for office work
ConsPower brick takes room, Fan can be heard during updates
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDaphne K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 23, 2025It works for family shared PC, but it did not feel as clean or polished as I hoped
It works for family shared PC, but it did not feel as clean or polished as I hoped. The good parts are the stable performance and good value. The downside is that needed driver updates. Cosmetic condition was clean case and ports. Useful, but not something I would rave about.