Jun 28, 2025Honestly, this thing has been pretty solid
Honestly, this thing has been pretty solid. It is fine for basic work, although I would not call it flawless. The unit was in good condition overall. Its not perfect, but it does what I needed it to do. Nothing is broken, but it does feel like a used computer. Compared with buying new, this saved me a lot of money.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
AAlicia R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 23, 2025So far so good
So far so good. The Spectre x360 14 works, but I had to lower my expectations a little. The unit was in excellent condition. It is fine for basic work, although I would not call it flawless. For the cheap price, it feels like a smart buy. The setup took longer than expected because Windows had a lot of updates. I mainly use it for streaming and browsing, and it fits that role well.