This is probably more computer than I technically need, but I enjoy it every day. It arrived in light keyboard shine but nothing major. I bought it for design work, audio sessions, and occasional 4K editing, and it has not struggled. My video exports and photo batches finish much faster than on my older computer. ### Disappointed Reviewer: Riley Price Date: June 4, 2026 Rating: 4/5 Recommend: Yes I was looking for a used professional Mac that still had a lot of life left. It arrived in better than expected. The price was low enough that I was nervous, but it worked out. It was packed well and arrived cleaner than most used desktops I have ordered. The 512 GB storage is fine for apps and current projects when paired with an external drive. I bought it for design work, audio sessions, and occasional 4K editing, and it has not struggled. For my freelance work, the time savings are real. The little marks do not bother me because I bought used on purpose. ### Quiet Machine Reviewer: Jasmine Walsh Date: March 28, 2026 Rating: 4/5 Recommend: Yes I bought this Mac Studio for creative work and heavier projects. I chose the M2 Max version with 512 GB because I wanted something that felt modern without paying for a brand-new setup. The unit arrived in case had a few hairline scratches. The first thing I checked was whether it had any weird noises, display issues, or setup locks, and I did not run into those problems. I paired it with my own display and external storage because I expected to use it for larger projects. The front ports turned out to be more useful than I thought, especially when moving photos from cards and drives. My normal use is multi-app editing, 4K video edits, large photo batches, audio plugins, and external drive workflows. With all of that open, it still feels calm and quick. I do not hear much fan noise, which is one of those small quality-of-life things that matters after a few days. The setup process was straightforward, although the software update took longer than I wanted. I looked over the body closely and found a few tiny signs that it was used, but nothing that changes how it works. The packaging was not fancy retail packaging, but it protected the computer well enough. For the cheap price, I honestly expected more compromises. I would still tell people to think about storage before buying. 512 GB can be enough for normal use, but it is not endless. If you save a lot of videos, phone backups, or big project files, you will probably want cloud storage or an external drive. For my needs, that tradeoff is acceptable. The performance is the part that makes the purchase feel worth it. Apps open fast, the system wakes quickly, and I have not had random crashes. The cosmetic condition was not absolutely flawless, but it was better than I normally expect from used electronics. I also appreciate that it does not take up much visual space on the desk. Overall, this feels like a smart buy for someone who wants Apple desktop performance without paying the highest new price. I would recommend it, especially for people who understand the storage limit and are okay with a lightly used machine.
Recommended


