This is my first tablet and I'm really impressed. Setup was easy, the display looks great, and performance is snappy. I use it mostly for reading, streaming, and light productivity work. Battery life is excellent - I only charge it every other day with moderate use.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
LLily C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 24, 2024Perfect for my needs
Got this for my daughter for school and she loves it. It's fast enough for all her educational apps and the battery lasts through her entire school day. The lightweight design makes it easy for her to carry around. Great value for the price.
Pros- Great for creative work, - Excellent media device, - Good battery management
Cons- Camera could be better, - Speakers are average, - Price is a bit high
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
JJoseph N.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 9, 2024Perfect companion device
Perfect for my daily commute and travel. It's lightweight, fits in my bag easily, and the battery lasts through long flights. I use it for reading, watching movies, and getting some work done. Couldn't ask for more.