The outside condition was actually pretty nice. The screen was clean and the frame only had light marks. Camera works good and the phone is smooth. My only issue is battery life. It drains faster then I hoped, especially when using maps or watching videos. It’s not terrible, and the low price helps, but I do have to charge it earlier then I wanted.
ProsNice physical condition, Clean screen, Smooth performance, Cheap price helped make it worth it
ConsBattery drains quicker than expected, Needs charging earlier in the day, Not ideal for heavy use
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
RRachel T.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Dec 6, 2025Really impressed with the condition and price
I ordered the black iPhone 12 in excellent used condition. I was expecting a used phone to look used. When I opened it, first thing I checked was the screen. The screen was clean. I held it under a lamp because I wanted to see if there were scratches. I didn’t see any real scratches on the front. The sides were also in really good shape. There was one tiny nick near the bottom corner. It is very small and I probably would not notice it if I wasnt looking for it. The back glass looked clean too. The camera lenses were clear and not scratched up. I tested the camera inside my house and outside in the sun. Pictures looked sharp. The colors looked good. Face ID set up fast. The speakers are clear. The buttons feel normal and not mushy. Charging worked with my cable. Wireless charging worked too. Wi-Fi connected right away. My apps transferred over from my old iPhone with no issue. Battery health is not brand new but it is still good enough for me. I text, browse, take pictures and use maps, and it lasts most of the day. The phone feels fast. It does not lag when opening apps. I put it in a clear case and now it looks almost new. The best part is that the price was cheap compared to other iPhones I was looking at. I didn’t want to pay for a brand new phone, and this felt like the smarter choice. For a used iPhone 12, I’m honestly impressed. I would buy used again after this.
ProsExcellent screen condition, Camera lenses were clean, Wireless charging worked, Good battery for regular use, Much cheaper than buying new, Felt almost new in a case
ConsOne tiny nick near the bottom, Battery is not brand new, Did not come in original Apple box
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
OOmar H.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 9, 2025Good upgrade from older iPhone
I got this because my old iPhone was getting slow and the battery was terrible. I didnt want the newest iPhone because they are too expensive. This used iPhone 12 felt like the right choice. The price was a big reason I picked it. It was cheap enough that I could upgrade without feeling like I was wasting money. The condition was very good, not flawless but better then I thought. The screen was the best part. No cracks. No dead spots. No deep scratches. I noticed two very light marks only when the phone was off and I turned it toward a bright window. When the screen is on, I can’t see them at all. The sides had some small scuffs, mostly around the corners. The back had a few faint scratches. That doesn’t bother me because I use a case anyway. The phone feels fast compared to my old one. Apps open quick. The keyboard doesn’t freeze. Scrolling is smooth. The camera is a lot better. Pictures of my kids inside the house look much clearer now. Portrait mode is actually pretty good. Video also looks nice. FaceTime worked fine. Bluetooth connected to my car with no trouble. Apple Pay worked after I added my cards again. The battery is used so it is not like a brand new battery. But I can get through most of the day unless I’m on it constantly. For the price, condition, and performance, I’m really happy with it.
ProsCheap upgrade from older iPhone, Screen looked very good, Camera is much better, Fast enough for everyday use, Apple Pay and Bluetooth worked fine, Good size and performance
ConsLight marks on screen when off, Small corner scuffs, Battery feels used, not new