The phone arrived in excellent condition overall. The battery health is at 100%, and the screen looks spotless. There are a few scratches on the back and a couple small dings along the edges, but that’s pretty normal for a refurbished phone. Overall, I’m very happy with what I received.
ProsScreen condition
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CChristina E.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 17, 2026More scratches then expected
The phone works fine but the back had more scratches then I expected. The screen was good and nothing was cracked. Face ID works and the camera is clear. I’m keeping it because it functions fine, and the price was pretty cheap, but I would call the condition good, not excellent.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
HHeather W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
May 11, 2026My daughter loves it
Bought this used iPhone 12 for my daughter and she is obsessed with it. It had minor wear on the sides but nothing bad. The screen looked almost new. She uses it for FaceTime, pictures, school apps and whatever else kids do all day. So far no issues.
ProsGood for kids/teens, Screen looked almost new, Works well for FaceTime and apps
ConsMinor side wear
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
MMarcus J.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Apr 18, 2026Good phone for cheap
It had a few little scratches on the back but the screen was clean and it works good, especially for the cheap price.
ProsCheap price, Clean screen, Works good
ConsSmall scratches on back
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
VVictor C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 28, 2026Battery is just ok
The outside condition was actually pretty nice. The screen was clean and the frame only had light marks. Camera works good and the phone is smooth. My only issue is battery life. It drains faster then I hoped, especially when using maps or watching videos. It’s not terrible, and the low price helps, but I do have to charge it earlier then I wanted.
ProsNice physical condition, Clean screen, Smooth performance, Cheap price helped make it worth it
ConsBattery drains quicker than expected, Needs charging earlier in the day, Not ideal for heavy use
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
PPriya S.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 7, 2026Better then expected
I was nervous buying a used phone but this one came better then expected. The front screen looked perfect and there was only one small mark on the corner. Face ID works fine, camera is clear, and it set up with no problems. Very happy with it.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
OOmar H.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 9, 2025Good upgrade from older iPhone
I got this because my old iPhone was getting slow and the battery was terrible. I didnt want the newest iPhone because they are too expensive. This used iPhone 12 felt like the right choice. The price was a big reason I picked it. It was cheap enough that I could upgrade without feeling like I was wasting money. The condition was very good, not flawless but better then I thought. The screen was the best part. No cracks. No dead spots. No deep scratches. I noticed two very light marks only when the phone was off and I turned it toward a bright window. When the screen is on, I can’t see them at all. The sides had some small scuffs, mostly around the corners. The back had a few faint scratches. That doesn’t bother me because I use a case anyway. The phone feels fast compared to my old one. Apps open quick. The keyboard doesn’t freeze. Scrolling is smooth. The camera is a lot better. Pictures of my kids inside the house look much clearer now. Portrait mode is actually pretty good. Video also looks nice. FaceTime worked fine. Bluetooth connected to my car with no trouble. Apple Pay worked after I added my cards again. The battery is used so it is not like a brand new battery. But I can get through most of the day unless I’m on it constantly. For the price, condition, and performance, I’m really happy with it.
ProsCheap upgrade from older iPhone, Screen looked very good, Camera is much better, Fast enough for everyday use, Apple Pay and Bluetooth worked fine, Good size and performance
ConsLight marks on screen when off, Small corner scuffs, Battery feels used, not new
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAnthony B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 16, 2025Used but very clean
The phone came pretty clean for being used. I saw a couple small marks by the charging port and one tiny scratch on the back glass. The screen itself was really nice, no cracks or big scratches. Battery life is decent, not amazing but good enough. I use it mostly for texting, calls, pictures and maps and it has been working great. I bought it because the price was much lower than a newer iPhone, and I’m glad I did.