Feb 16, 2026I mostly notice the pocketable design and the sharp screen in daily use
I mostly notice the pocketable design and the sharp screen in daily use. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. It connected to my plan right away. The iPhone 13 mini 128 GB showed up in minor scratches on the frame. I did not have any issues getting it activated. The good camera is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. It felt like a fair price for the condition.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAlina R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 24, 2025I mostly notice the one-hand use and the battery is okay but not huge in daily use
I mostly notice the one-hand use and the battery is okay but not huge in daily use. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. The iPhone 13 mini 128 GB showed up in better than expected. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. The sharp screen is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDaisy Y.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 13, 2025The iPhone 13 mini 128 GB showed up in visible wear but still works well
The iPhone 13 mini 128 GB showed up in visible wear but still works well. Shipping was fast and the phone was wrapped well. The lower price made it feel like a smart buy. Transferring my old phone took less than an hour. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. Transferring my old phone took less than an hour.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
JJoel E.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 9, 2025Activation with my carrier was simple
Activation with my carrier was simple. The iPhone 13 mini 128 GB showed up in barely any signs of use. It feels fast for everyday apps.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
FFarah F.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 6, 2025The iPhone 13 mini 128 GB showed up in clean screen
The iPhone 13 mini 128 GB showed up in clean screen. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. The small size is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. Transferring my old phone took less than an hour. I mostly notice the sharp screen and the good camera in daily use.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
YYvonne O.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 27, 2025The price was good, but I wish the battery health was listed more clearly
The price was good, but I wish the battery health was listed more clearly. The iPhone 13 mini 128 GB works, but I would describe it as just okay. The very clean for a used phone part was noticeable out of the box. For someone less picky, this may be fine. I just think the description could have been a little more exact.