Sep 29, 2025I mostly notice the reliable battery and the easy setup in daily use
I mostly notice the reliable battery and the easy setup in daily use. The charger cable was not fancy but worked. The phone was not perfect, but the important parts worked. The unlocked activation is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. I mostly notice the reliable battery and the easy setup in daily use.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
RRohan C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 24, 2025Face ID and Apple Pay were easy to set up
Face ID and Apple Pay were easy to set up. I mostly notice the easy setup and the reliable battery in daily use. I mostly notice the easy setup and the reliable battery in daily use. The charger cable was not fancy but worked. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The condition was better than expected. The iPhone 14 128 GB showed up in small scuffs near the charging port.