Sep 29, 2025I mostly notice the reliable battery and the easy setup in daily use
I mostly notice the reliable battery and the easy setup in daily use. The charger cable was not fancy but worked. The phone was not perfect, but the important parts worked. The unlocked activation is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. I mostly notice the reliable battery and the easy setup in daily use.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDavid T.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 29, 2025I do notice condition not as described if I look closely
I do notice condition not as described if I look closely. The good camera is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. I mostly notice the unlocked activation and the reliable battery in daily use. Transferring my old phone took less than an hour. I bought this mainly for the easy setup, and that part has been solid. The iPhone 14 128 GB showed up in tiny scratch on the back.