The screen is nice but fingerprints show fast. Battery life is okay but not amazing.
Recommended

Showing 3 of 3
The screen is nice but fingerprints show fast. Battery life is okay but not amazing.
Recommended
I bought the iPhone 14 Pro 128 GB after comparing a bunch of used and unlocked iPhones. I wanted something that felt dependable without paying full new-phone pricing. The listing said it was in good condition, and mine arrived in came with visible wear. The charger cable was not fancy but worked. The first thing I checked was the screen because scratches bother me more than marks on the frame. The screen looked clean during normal use. There were a few tiny signs of handling when I looked closely under bright light. That did not bother me because I expected a pre-owned phone to have some wear. It connected to my plan right away. The transfer from my older phone took a while, but it was straightforward. Messages, photos, contacts, and apps moved over correctly. The thing I noticed most was the premium feel. I also like the fast performance because it makes the phone feel current. Scrolling through apps feels smooth enough for my needs. The camera is more than good enough for family pictures, receipts, pets, and quick videos. Battery life was usable, but not as strong as I hoped. Heavy maps, camera, and video use drain it faster, which is normal. The cheap price worried me at first, but it worked out. I would not say it felt like a bargain after noticing the wear. It feels like a good used phone that was cleaned up and ready to use. My only real complaint is that I wish every small mark had been photographed more clearly. Even with that, I am satisfied because the phone works well. For someone upgrading from an older model, this is a noticeable improvement. For someone who already has a recent Pro model, it may not feel dramatic. Overall, I can use it, but I would only recommend it if the condition details are clearer.
Recommended
The phone was not perfect, but the important parts worked. The visible wear but still works well part was noticeable out of the box. Battery life is okay but not amazing. I can still use it every day, so it was not a total miss. I just think the description could have been a little more exact.
Would not recommend this product