Sep 16, 2025I mostly notice the solid battery and the lightweight feel in daily use
I mostly notice the solid battery and the lightweight feel in daily use. The iPhone 15 128 GB showed up in barely any signs of use.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
NNatalia N.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 10, 2025I do notice more scratches than i expected if I look closely
I do notice more scratches than i expected if I look closely. The lower price made it feel like a smart buy. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. The easy carrier setup is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. The iPhone 15 128 GB showed up in screen looked perfect. I mostly notice the lightweight feel and the solid battery in daily use.
ProsClean screen, Good storage
ConsMinor scratches, Shows fingerprints
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
NNia E.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 24, 2025The iPhone 15 128 GB showed up in barely any signs of use
The iPhone 15 128 GB showed up in barely any signs of use. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
GGabriel B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 11, 2025The iPhone 15 128 GB showed up in tiny scratch on the back
The iPhone 15 128 GB showed up in tiny scratch on the back. Shipping was fast and the phone was wrapped well. For the price, it was a really good value. The iPhone 15 128 GB showed up in tiny scratch on the back. The lightweight feel is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. Everything matched what I expected from the listing.