Feb 20, 2026The Apple Intelligence support is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer
The Apple Intelligence support is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The unlocked setup worked without drama.
ProsArrived quickly, Nice display
ConsStorage may be tight
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
NNaomi S.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 28, 2025It felt like a fair price for the condition
It felt like a fair price for the condition. For someone less picky, this may be fine. The iPhone 16 128 GB works, but I would describe it as just okay. I bought this mainly for the good battery, and that part has been solid. I just think the description could have been a little more exact. The very clean for a used phone part was noticeable out of the box. The unlocked setup worked without drama. I do notice more scratches than i expected if I look closely.