Sep 27, 2025The very clean for a used phone part was noticeable out of the box
The very clean for a used phone part was noticeable out of the box. I moved my photos and messages over with no issue. The iPhone 16 Pro 128 GB works, but I would describe it as just okay. For someone less picky, this may be fine. For the price, it was a really good value.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
TTariq W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 29, 2025I moved my photos and messages over with no issue
I moved my photos and messages over with no issue. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
RReina I.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 24, 2025The iPhone 16 Pro 128 GB showed up in screen looked perfect
The iPhone 16 Pro 128 GB showed up in screen looked perfect. It arrived in a plain box, which was fine. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The phone was not perfect, but the important parts worked. I moved my photos and messages over with no issue. The screen is clean and bright.