Sep 27, 2025The very clean for a used phone part was noticeable out of the box
The very clean for a used phone part was noticeable out of the box. I moved my photos and messages over with no issue. The iPhone 16 Pro 128 GB works, but I would describe it as just okay. For someone less picky, this may be fine. For the price, it was a really good value.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSantiago O.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 30, 2025The iPhone 16 Pro 128 GB showed up in small scuffs near the charging port
The iPhone 16 Pro 128 GB showed up in small scuffs near the charging port. I mostly notice the smooth scrolling and the A18 Pro performance in daily use. It feels like a much newer phone than what I replaced. The premium camera is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. Good value if you do not need the newest phone. Good value if you do not need the newest phone. Everything matched what I expected from the listing.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
JJordan M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 19, 2025The iPhone 16 Pro 128 GB showed up in excellent condition
The iPhone 16 Pro 128 GB showed up in excellent condition. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. Activation with my carrier was simple. It feels fast for everyday apps. The ProMotion display is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. The iPhone 16 Pro 128 GB showed up in excellent condition. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. I mostly notice the titanium design and the Camera Control in daily use.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CCeleste L.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 15, 2025I mostly notice the A18 Pro performance and the premium camera in daily use
I mostly notice the A18 Pro performance and the premium camera in daily use. The cheap price worried me at first, but it worked out. The iPhone 16 Pro 128 GB showed up in excellent condition. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The Camera Control is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. It feels fast for everyday apps. Packaging was basic but protected the phone. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. Transferring my old phone took less than an hour.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
RReina I.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 24, 2025The iPhone 16 Pro 128 GB showed up in screen looked perfect
The iPhone 16 Pro 128 GB showed up in screen looked perfect. It arrived in a plain box, which was fine. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The phone was not perfect, but the important parts worked. I moved my photos and messages over with no issue. The screen is clean and bright.