Oct 27, 2025The iPhone 16 Pro Max 256 GB showed up in visible wear but still works well
The iPhone 16 Pro Max 256 GB showed up in visible wear but still works well. The phone was not perfect, but the important parts worked. I bought this mainly for the strong cameras, and that part has been solid. I bought this mainly for the strong cameras, and that part has been solid. The premium size is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. I bought this mainly for the strong cameras, and that part has been solid. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. The iPhone 16 Pro Max 256 GB showed up in visible wear but still works well.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
FFarah C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 10, 2025The visible wear but still works well part was noticeable out of the box
The visible wear but still works well part was noticeable out of the box. It warms up sometimes when I use maps and video.