Aug 15, 2025I do notice screen had a faint mark i noticed later if I look closely
I do notice screen had a faint mark i noticed later if I look closely. I bought this mainly for the A18 Pro performance, and that part has been solid. Good value if you do not need the newest phone. The phone was not perfect, but the important parts worked. It connected to my plan right away.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
NNia P.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 29, 2025I bought this mainly for the premium size, and that part has been solid
I bought this mainly for the premium size, and that part has been solid. I do notice screen had a faint mark i noticed later if I look closely. The phone was not perfect, but the important parts worked. The phone was not perfect, but the important parts worked. For the price, it was a really good value. For the price, it was a really good value. The small scuffs near the charging port part was noticeable out of the box.