Sep 16, 2025The iPhone 16 Pro Max 256 GB showed up in clean screen
The iPhone 16 Pro Max 256 GB showed up in clean screen. The premium size is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer.
ProsCamera looks sharp, Feels premium
ConsPrice still a bit high
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CCaleb H.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 24, 2025I mostly notice the excellent battery and the strong cameras in daily use
I mostly notice the excellent battery and the strong cameras in daily use. The box looked generic, but the phone was safe. It feels like a much newer phone than what I replaced. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The lower price made it feel like a smart buy. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. Activation with my carrier was simple. The 256 GB storage is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well.