Nov 8, 2025The tiny scratch on the back part was noticeable out of the box
The tiny scratch on the back part was noticeable out of the box. The cheap price worried me at first, but it worked out. I can still use it every day, so it was not a total miss. The iPhone 16e 128 GB works, but I would describe it as just okay. The camera is good, though I expected a little more.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
IIsaac A.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 2, 2025The modern entry iPhone is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer
The modern entry iPhone is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. I bought this mainly for the A18 performance, and that part has been solid. The iPhone 16e 128 GB showed up in minor scratches on the frame. Everything matched what I expected from the listing.