Battery life is okay but not amazing. For someone less picky, this may be fine. For the price, it was a really good value. I can still use it every day, so it was not a total miss. The iPhone SE 3rd Gen 64 GB works, but I would describe it as just okay. Activation with my carrier was simple. The small scuffs near the charging port part was noticeable out of the box. Activation with my carrier was simple. The small scuffs near the charging port part was noticeable out of the box.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
LLeah C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 22, 2025Battery life has been dependable for my normal day
Battery life has been dependable for my normal day. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. The classic home button is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. The cheap price worried me at first, but it worked out. The unlocked setup worked without drama. I mostly notice the small body and the fast enough in daily use. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. Everything matched what I expected from the listing.