Jul 2, 2025[Works well every day]
I use it almost every day now. It fits perfectly in a backpack side pocket.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?

Showing 3 of 3
I use it almost every day now. It fits perfectly in a backpack side pocket.
Recommended
I bought this mainly for travel. The strap makes it easy to grab and go. It feels rugged without being bulky. I especially noticed the compact size and USB-C charging. The price was cheaper than buying new, which made the small cosmetic stuff easier to ignore. It feels like something I can use for a long time. The condition was marked by small scuffs on the bottom, which made the purchase feel safer. I was expecting a compromise somewhere, but it has been pretty smooth.
Recommended
I use it almost every day now. It feels rugged without being bulky. It fits perfectly in a backpack side pocket.
Recommended