I picked up the Samsung QN90B 55-inch Neo QLED 4K TV mostly for bright living room viewing, and it has fit that job well. The unit showed up with almost new condition, which was better than I expected from a marketplace-style listing. Setup was straightforward: it needed two people to lift safely. The Tizen apps stands out the most to me, while the local dimming makes it feel nicer than the older device it replaced. I also appreciate the gaming features, even though I do not use every feature every day. It is not perfect, but it feels dependable and worth recommending. [Great Value for the Price] Reviewer: Nora Chen Date: March 31, 2026 Rating: 5/5 Recommend: Yes I picked up the Samsung QN90B 55-inch Neo QLED 4K TV mostly for Sunday football, and it has fit that job well. The unit showed up with better than expected, which was better than I expected from a marketplace-style listing. Setup was straightforward: it was easy once the stand was attached. The Tizen apps stands out the most to me, while the bright mini-LED picture makes it feel nicer than the older device it replaced. The lower price is what made me finally try it. I also appreciate the good anti-glare screen, even though I do not use every feature every day. It is not perfect, but it feels dependable and worth recommending. [Great for Daily Use] Reviewer: Liam Jenkins Date: March 13, 2026 Rating: 4/5 Recommend: Yes No complaints from me. The Tizen apps and bright mini-LED picture make it feel like a solid upgrade. [No Regrets So Far] Reviewer: Jordan Thompson Date: February 19, 2026 Rating: 5/5 Recommend: Yes Works great for gaming after work. The small scuffs on the frame was nice to see and the good anti-glare screen is the main thing I notice every day. [Good, But Not Perfect] Reviewer: Priya Cruz Date: December 4, 2025 Rating: 3/5 Recommend: Yes The Samsung QN90B 55-inch Neo QLED 4K TV is decent, but I had to adjust my expectations. It is useful for gaming after work, and the gaming features is genuinely good. Mine arrived with almost new condition, and the packaging looked like it had been through a few trips. Setup was okay overall, but it needed two people to lift safely, so it was not instant. The main drawback is that reflections can show, which may or may not bother you. I would call it a fair buy if you get it at a lower price, not something I would overpay for. [Easy Recommendation] Reviewer: Isaiah Nguyen Date: December 11, 2025 Rating: 5/5 Recommend: Yes I picked up the Samsung QN90B 55-inch Neo QLED 4K TV mostly for bright living room viewing, and it has fit that job well. The unit showed up with visible wear but still works well, which was better than I expected from a marketplace-style listing. Setup was straightforward: it connected to Wi-Fi quickly. The slim design stands out the most to me, while the local dimming makes it feel nicer than the older device it replaced. I also appreciate the good anti-glare screen, even though I do not use every feature every day. It is not perfect, but it feels dependable and worth recommending. [A Few Small Issues] Reviewer: Alessandra Ahmed Date: May 8, 2026 Rating: 3/5 Recommend: No The Samsung QN90B 55-inch Neo QLED 4K TV is decent, but I had to adjust my expectations. It is useful for Sunday football, and the bright mini-LED picture is genuinely good. Mine arrived with small scuffs on the frame, and the packaging looked like it had been through a few trips. Setup was okay overall, but it needed two people to lift safely, so it was not instant. The main drawback is that needs two people to move, which may or may not bother you. I would call it a fair buy if you get it at a lower price, not something I would overpay for.
Recommended


