Jul 18, 2025I would call the memory okay for normal browsing and office work, not ideal for heavier workloads
I would call the memory okay for normal browsing and office work, not ideal for heavier workloads. The screen looks good, but the outside has more marks than I hoped. It is still usable every day, just not as clean as the listing made it sound. It works well enough, but I noticed screen was clean but the shell had marks right away. The price was lower, so I can accept some wear, but it was not quite excellent. I would call it good, not great. The M2 performance is fine for music recording, but the condition was only okay. The M2 performance is fine for presentations, but the condition was only okay.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
SSofia A.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 1, 2025The laptop came wiped clean and ready for the setup screen
The laptop came wiped clean and ready for the setup screen. It saved me money and still feels premium. The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent. For an older model, this still feels surprisingly quick in daily use. I bought this for light photo editing, and it feels fast, clean, and dependable. The laptop arrived in keyboard looked clean, which was better than I expected. Good deal if you do not need the newest specs. I mainly needed something simple, and this MacBook has been easy to live with.