Jul 8, 2025The M1 performance is fine for Netflix and YouTube, but the condition was only okay
The M1 performance is fine for Netflix and YouTube, but the condition was only okay. The M1 performance is fine for daily office work, but the condition was only okay. It is still usable every day, just not as clean as the listing made it sound. Battery life is decent, not amazing. The M1 performance is fine for design mockups, but the condition was only okay. The M1 performance is fine for light photo editing, but the condition was only okay. It is light enough that I actually carry it around the house instead of leaving it on a desk. The M1 performance is fine for small business tasks, but the condition was only okay. I would call it good, not great.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
JJaden L.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 30, 2025The lower price made it an easy choice
The lower price made it an easy choice. The fanless design is nice because it stays silent during normal tasks. I mainly needed something simple, and this MacBook has been easy to live with. For an older model, this still feels surprisingly quick in daily use. It felt like a good value compared with buying new. This 13-inch MacBook Air with the M1 chip has been great for family use. Shipping was fast and setup took only a few minutes. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted. The laptop arrived in screen was spotless, which was better than I expected. Battery is really good, like way better then my old laptop.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
NNia W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 28, 2025Good deal if you do not need the newest specs
Good deal if you do not need the newest specs. For an older model, this still feels surprisingly quick in daily use. It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
EElena K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 23, 2025It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work
It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work. This 13-inch MacBook Air with the M1 chip has been great for email and web browsing. The laptop arrived in clean screen, which was better than I expected. The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent. The value was the main reason I picked it. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted. I mainly needed something simple, and this MacBook has been easy to live with. I would not use it as my main heavy editing machine, but for daily work it is very comfortable.