Sep 7, 2025The laptop arrived in better than expected, which was better than I expected
The laptop arrived in better than expected, which was better than I expected. The price was fair for the condition. It arrived with a charger and no weird smells or dust. For an older model, this still feels surprisingly quick in daily use. The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent. I bought it because it was priced lower than most listings. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted.
ProsNo fan noise, Solid speakers, Large display
ConsCould use more ports, Charger had wear
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAngel A.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 11, 2025The 16 GB RAM makes multitasking feel smoother than the older base models
The 16 GB RAM makes multitasking feel smoother than the older base models. The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted. It arrived with a charger and no weird smells or dust. The price was fair for the condition.