Jul 25, 2025I bought this for small business tasks, and it feels fast, clean, and dependable
I bought this for small business tasks, and it feels fast, clean, and dependable. It saved me money and still feels premium. The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent. The display is one of the biggest reasons I went with the Pro instead of an Air. It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work. I was kinda nervous buying used but it worked out. I bought it because it was priced lower than most listings.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAna W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 28, 2025Packaging was secure and the charger was wrapped separately
Packaging was secure and the charger was wrapped separately. The 512 GB storage gives me enough room that I am not constantly deleting files. It arrived in a plain box but was protected well. For an older model, this still feels surprisingly quick in daily use. The laptop came wiped clean and ready for the setup screen. This 14-inch MacBook Pro with the M3 Pro chip has been great for daily office work. This 14-inch MacBook Pro with the M3 Pro chip has been great for email and web browsing. Its not perfect but for the money I'm happy. The price was fair for the condition.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
BBenjamin K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 25, 2025The extra ports make it easier to connect accessories without carrying as many adapters
The extra ports make it easier to connect accessories without carrying as many adapters. It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted. The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent. The laptop arrived in very little visible wear, which was better than I expected. It felt like a good value compared with buying new.