Jun 29, 2025Got this for the kids and it does the job
Got this for the kids and it does the job. The unit had light controller wear, but nothing that affected how it worked. Setup was simple enough, and I was using it for family movie nights the same day. I noticed that it loads games quickly, which made the purchase feel more useful than I expected. Another thing I liked was that it the console runs quiet. There are still small used-item signs, like a clean screen and clean body, but I can live with that. One minor downside is that the stand takes a minute to figure out. Overall, it is realistic, useful, and worth recommending.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
TThanh S.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 22, 2025This was a practical purchase for my living room setup
This was a practical purchase for my living room setup. The unit had a few small scuffs near the ports, but nothing that affected how it worked. Setup was simple enough, and I was using it for using used discs the same day. I noticed that it graphics are excellent, which made the purchase feel more useful than I expected. Another thing I liked was that it the console runs quiet. There are still small used-item signs, like visible wear but it still works well, but I can live with that. Overall, it is realistic, useful, and worth recommending.