Really happy with this used Razer Blade 15 2021; the RTX 3070 still handles modern games at 1080p really well, and the condition was better than expected.
Recommended

Showing 5 of 5
Really happy with this used Razer Blade 15 2021; the RTX 3070 still handles modern games at 1080p really well, and the condition was better than expected.
Recommended
I wanted to leave a longer review because used listings for the Razer Blade 15 2021 can be hard to judge from photos alone. My main reason for buying it was gaming after work. I was not expecting a flawless collector-grade item, but I did want something that felt honestly represented. The first thing I checked was the physical condition, and mine had minor scratches on the shell. That sounds worse on paper than it looked in normal use. Under bright light you can see little marks, but on a desk or in a bag it just looks like a used item. Shipping was quick and the packaging was neat. I also appreciated that the seller did not drown the listing in vague language. Battery life is not amazing, but i expected that. The rtx 3070 still handles modern games at 1080p really well. Keyboard lighting worked without trouble. I spent the first night testing the basic functions instead of assuming everything was fine. Nothing felt loose in a way that worried me. There were no strange smells, sticky buttons, or signs that it had been stored badly. That matters a lot with older tech because small issues can turn into annoying daily problems. I bought it because the price was fair, not because I expected perfection. I would still tell buyers to read the condition notes carefully and zoom into the pictures. Excellent condition can mean different things to different sellers. In my case, good condition was probably the more accurate label, but it was still a good purchase. The overall experience felt realistic, not perfect. I liked that I could start using it almost immediately without a bunch of extra troubleshooting. For everyday use, the cosmetic marks faded into the background pretty quickly. For a display collector, I would probably be more picky. For someone who actually wants to use it, this is the kind of used item that makes sense. I am rating it highly because it met my expectations, not because it looked brand new. The fan noise is there when gaming, so people expecting a silent laptop should be realistic. I also checked the charger, USB ports, keyboard lighting, screen brightness, and battery health as soon as it arrived. The battery is not amazing, but a performance laptop from this era was never going to be an all-day machine. What matters is that it feels fast, sturdy, and still premium. Overall, I would recommend it to buyers who understand they are buying used gear and not a sealed new product.
Recommended
Really happy with this used Razer Blade 15 2021; fans get loud under load, and the condition was better than expected.
Recommended
The used Razer Blade 15 2021 came in better than expected condition. The charger was included and worked fine. It was cheaper than most options in similar condition. I wasnt expecting it to feel this solid.
Recommended
The used Razer Blade 15 2021 came in clean but clearly used condition. Thermals are better after a quick cleaning.
Recommended