For the lower price, I honestly expected more cosmetic wear, but it arrived looking much cleaner than I pictured. The condition was minor scratches on the glossy buds, and that made the lower price feel like a win. There was one tiny scuff but it dosent bother me. The best part for me is the smaller fit than the XM4, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the excellent noise cancelling, which makes it feel less like a compromise. It made my old cheap one seem rough lol. The cheap price helped me overlook the normal wear. It has been easy to live with.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
JJalen A.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 24, 2025Reliable so far
For the lower price, I honestly expected more cosmetic wear, but it arrived looking much cleaner than I pictured. The condition was condition not as described because the case was dirty, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the clean detailed sound, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the compact charging case, which makes it feel less like a compromise. It made my old cheap one seem rough lol.