QC Ultra Headphones came in no real marks that I could find and the travel case is exactly what I wanted.
Recommended

Showing 5 of 5
QC Ultra Headphones came in no real marks that I could find and the travel case is exactly what I wanted.
Recommended
I bought the QC Ultra Headphones mainly for studying, and it has been a realy solid purchase. The item arrived in condition not as described, which was better than I expected for a used/open-box style item. My favorite part is that the ear cups feel soft for hours. Setup was straightforward and I did not have to fight with the noise canceling the way I have with cheaper brands. There was one small thing: the app needed an update before it behaved, but it was not enough to bother me. I would buy it again.
Recommended
Great sound, easy setup, and a few tiny dings on the edge.
Recommended
I bought the QC Ultra Headphones mainly for open office days, and it has been a really solid purchase. The item arrived in almost new condition, which was better than I expected for a used/open-box style item. My favorite part is that the noise canceling makes the room feel quieter immediately. Setup was straightforward and I did not have to fight with the travel case the way I have with cheaper brands. I would buy it again.
Recommended
I have mixed feelings about the QC Ultra Headphones. The sound/performance side is pretty good, and the noise canceling makes the room feel quieter immediately. However, mine had my ears got warm after a long session, and the condition was no real marks that I could find. It is usable for open office days, but I would not pay full price for this exact one. I might recommend it only if the listing is very clear about condition.
Recommended