Aug 31, 2025The QC Ultra Headphones is okay, but my review is more middle of the road
The QC Ultra Headphones is okay, but my review is more middle of the road. I like that battery life has been solid for my use, and for basic use around train rides it does the job. The condition was almost new condition, which is acceptable depending on your expectations. My problem is that my ears got warm after a long session, and I also noticed that there were small scuffs near the hinge. Neither issue completely ruins the product, but together they make it feel less premium. I would tell people to buy it only if they are comfortable with a little risk.
Pros- battery life has been solid for my use, - the ear cups feel soft for hours, - battery
Cons- there were small scuffs near the hinge, - they are not tiny in a backpack
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?


