Jul 26, 2025The laptop arrived in minor scratches on the bottom, which was better than I expected
The laptop arrived in minor scratches on the bottom, which was better than I expected. For the cheap price, I was impressed. I mainly needed something simple, and this MacBook has been easy to live with. This 15-inch MacBook Air with the M4 chip has been great for homework. It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted. The laptop arrived in body looked close to new, which was better than I expected. The lower price made it an easy choice.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
EElena C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 14, 2025I bought this for light photo editing, and it feels fast, clean, and dependable
I bought this for light photo editing, and it feels fast, clean, and dependable. This 15-inch MacBook Air with the M4 chip has been great for homework. It starts quickly and does not get loud during normal work. The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent. Battery is really good, like way better then my old laptop.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
RRebecca J.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 1, 2025It works well enough, but I noticed minor scratches on the lid right away
It works well enough, but I noticed minor scratches on the lid right away. Setup was easy, although the laptop needed a long update before I could really use it. Battery life is decent, not amazing. It is still usable every day, just not as clean as the listing made it sound. It works well enough, but I noticed keyboard was fine but the trackpad had a shiny spot right away. The screen looks good, but the outside has more marks than I hoped. I can keep more apps open without feeling like the laptop is struggling. It works well enough, but I noticed condition was good, not excellent right away.
ProsSharp display, Good value, Easy setup
ConsCondition was not perfect, Could use more ports
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CCarlos E.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 1, 2025For the cheap price, I was impressed
For the cheap price, I was impressed. This 15-inch MacBook Air with the M4 chip has been great for presentations. The battery lasts through most of my day, which is exactly what I wanted.