I bought this for email and web browsing, and it feels fast, clean, and dependable. The laptop arrived in small scuffs near the corners, which was better than I expected. I bought this for small business tasks, and it feels fast, clean, and dependable. The laptop arrived in minor scratches on the bottom, which was better than I expected. The laptop arrived in light signs of use but nothing major, which was better than I expected. For an older model, this still feels surprisingly quick in daily use. The laptop came wiped clean and ready for the setup screen. I bought it because it was priced lower than most listings. It is light enough that I actually carry it around the house instead of leaving it on a desk. This 15-inch MacBook Air with the M4 chip has been great for design mockups. The screen is clean, the keyboard feels good, and the trackpad is still excellent.
Recommended


