For the lower price, I honestly expected more cosmetic wear, but it arrived looking much cleaner than I pictured. The condition was tiny mark near the logo, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the Wi-Fi playback, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the good patio speaker, which makes it feel less like a compromise. No fancy review here, it just works. Battery is good but not like endless, so just keep expectations real. For a used item, the value is excellent. The clean speaker grille is better than I expected from a discounted item. It has been easy to live with.
Prosarrived better than expected, sound quality is strong, easy setup
Consnot flawless, but close, minor cosmetic wear
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
WWesley G.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 30, 2025Good used buy
For the lower price, I honestly expected more cosmetic wear, but it arrived looking much cleaner than I pictured. The condition was tiny mark near the logo, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the good patio speaker, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the easy Bluetooth use, which makes it feel less like a compromise. Honestly it feels like a small luxury purchase without the luxury price. For a used item, the value is excellent.
Prospremium feel without full price, sound quality is strong, clean condition
Constakes a little app adjustment, minor cosmetic wear