I bought this mainly because I wanted something reliable without paying full retail, and it has been a really good purchase. The best part for me is the small charging case, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the solid battery life, which makes it feel less like a compromise. Would buy again if the price stayed this low. The cheap price helped me overlook the normal wear. It is not perfect, but it is practical.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
MMohamed B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Mar 23, 2026Small things done right for my commute
I picked this up because I did not want to spend brand-new money, and I am glad I did. The best part for me is the small charging case, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the strong noise cancelling, which makes it feel less like a compromise. Not gonna lie, the cheap price is what sold me first. Honestly it feels like a small luxury purchase without the luxury price. The price was low enough that I expected compromise, but the actual experience feels more premium than budget. My only small complaint is that foam tips wear out, but it has not been a dealbreaker.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
TTomas Y.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 12, 2026Better than I expected for the price
This was one of those purchases where I was nervous because it was cheaper than most listings, but it turned out great. I dont have any major complaints. The condition was tips looked replaced, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the solid battery life, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the small charging case, which makes it feel less like a compromise. Honestly it feels like a small luxury purchase without the luxury price. My only small complaint is that case had more scuffs than expected, but it has not been a dealbreaker.
Prossound quality is strong, good value for the price, arrived better than expected
Consfoam tips wear out, not flawless, but close
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDavid K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Dec 15, 2025My daily go-to now for home
This was one of those purchases where I was nervous because it was cheaper than most listings, but it turned out great. The condition was almost new condition, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the premium feel, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the strong noise cancelling, which makes it feel less like a compromise. Set up was easy after I slowed down and actually read the app steps. It was packed okay, nothing special, but it arrived safe.
Prosgood value for the price, easy setup, battery life is solid
Consnot flawless, but close, minor cosmetic wear
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAshley K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Dec 7, 2025Nice quality for less money for my commute
I picked this up because I did not want to spend brand-new money, and I am glad I did. I dont have any major complaints. The condition was case had small scuffs, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the good app EQ, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the premium feel, which makes it feel less like a compromise. I was expecting scratches everywhere and it was way cleaner. My only small complaint is that call quality is just okay, but it has not been a dealbreaker.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
VVanessa J.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 15, 2025Good used buy for the price
I wanted something simple for work, errands, and home use, and this checked the boxes. The condition was minor scratches on the charging case, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the clear podcasts, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the solid battery life, which makes it feel less like a compromise. I use it way more than I thought I would. The price was low enough that I expected compromise, but the actual experience feels more premium than budget. My only small complaint is that one bud drains faster, but it has not been a dealbreaker.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSabrina L.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 4, 2025A lot better than my old one
I picked this up because I did not want to spend brand-new money, and I am glad I did. The condition was tips looked replaced, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the premium feel, especially during normal everyday use. Set up was easy after I slowed down and actually read the app steps. I also noticed the secure fit once adjusted, which makes it feel less like a compromise. For what I paid, I’m good with it. It felt like good value because I did not feel like I was settling. My only small complaint is that fit is bulky for smaller ears, but it has not been a dealbreaker. My only hesitation is that case had more scuffs than expected. Overall it feels like a fair purchase.