I bought this mainly because I wanted something reliable without paying full retail, and it has been a really good purchase. I dont have any major complaints. The best part for me is the premium feel, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the foam tips that seal well, which makes it feel less like a compromise. Honestly it feels like a small luxury purchase without the luxury price.
Prospremium feel without full price, secure fit once adjusted, clean condition
Constakes a little app adjustment, not flawless, but close
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
TTomas Y.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 12, 2026Better than I expected for the price
This was one of those purchases where I was nervous because it was cheaper than most listings, but it turned out great. I dont have any major complaints. The condition was tips looked replaced, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the solid battery life, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the small charging case, which makes it feel less like a compromise. Honestly it feels like a small luxury purchase without the luxury price. My only small complaint is that case had more scuffs than expected, but it has not been a dealbreaker.
Prossound quality is strong, good value for the price, arrived better than expected
Consfoam tips wear out, not flawless, but close
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDavid K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Dec 15, 2025My daily go-to now for home
This was one of those purchases where I was nervous because it was cheaper than most listings, but it turned out great. The condition was almost new condition, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the premium feel, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the strong noise cancelling, which makes it feel less like a compromise. Set up was easy after I slowed down and actually read the app steps. It was packed okay, nothing special, but it arrived safe.
Prosgood value for the price, easy setup, battery life is solid
Consnot flawless, but close, minor cosmetic wear
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
BBen N.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Nov 20, 2025Exactly what I needed for travel
The setup was quick for me and I was using it within a few minutes. The condition was earbuds were very clean, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the clear podcasts, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the foam tips that seal well, which makes it feel less like a compromise. I use it way more than I thought I would. The price was low enough that I expected compromise, but the actual experience feels more premium than budget. My only small complaint is that foam tips wear out, but it has not been a dealbreaker. I mainly notice the foam tips that seal well during normal use. It has been easy to live with.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
VVanessa Z.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 24, 2025Good used buy for work
The setup was quick for me and I was using it within a few minutes. The condition was earbuds were very clean, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the warm sound, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the solid battery life, which makes it feel less like a compromise. Would buy again if the price stayed this low. I mainly notice the strong noise cancelling during normal use. I would buy it again.
Prosarrived better than expected, premium feel without full price, sound quality is strong