The setup was quick for me and I was using it within a few minutes. The condition was small scuffs on the headband, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The sound is realy clean for what it is. The best part for me is the easy controls, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the rich sound, which makes it feel less like a compromise. It made my old cheap one seem rough lol. It felt like good value because I did not feel like I was settling.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
JJada E.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 3, 2025No regrets for my commute
I wanted something simple for work, errands, and home use, and this checked the boxes. The condition was case had marks but headphones were clean, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the rich sound, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the lightweight for over-ear headphones, which makes it feel less like a compromise. Set up was easy after I slowed down and actually read the app steps. It was packed okay, nothing special, but it arrived safe. My only small complaint is that ear pads can get warm, but it has not been a dealbreaker.
Prospremium feel without full price, comfortable for daily use, good value for the price
Conspackaging was basic, takes a little app adjustment