Feb 26, 2026Clean, easy, and works well for daily use
I picked this up because I did not want to spend brand-new money, and I am glad I did. The condition was case had marks but headphones were clean, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the travel case included, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the rich sound, which makes it feel less like a compromise. Honestly it feels like a small luxury purchase without the luxury price. For a used item, the value is excellent.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
KKarla H.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Feb 12, 2026Mostly happy with a few issues for home
I have mixed feelings because the main performance is good, but there are a few annoyances. Condition-wise, mine had almost new condition, which was acceptable but not exactly excellent. The easy controls is genuinely good, so I do not want to sound too negative. The problem is that used case smelled musty, and I noticed it more after the first few days. I dont have any major complaints. At full price I would be more annoyed, but at this price it is okay. I mainly notice the great app EQ during normal use. It is not perfect, but it is practical.
Prosworks for basic use, lower price helped, kept connection most of the time
Conswould not pay full price, not as polished as expected
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
MMiguel K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 12, 2025Worth it for the price for my commute
Clean condition, quick setup, good sound.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
JJada E.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 3, 2025No regrets for my commute
I wanted something simple for work, errands, and home use, and this checked the boxes. The condition was case had marks but headphones were clean, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the rich sound, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the lightweight for over-ear headphones, which makes it feel less like a compromise. Set up was easy after I slowed down and actually read the app steps. It was packed okay, nothing special, but it arrived safe. My only small complaint is that ear pads can get warm, but it has not been a dealbreaker.
Prospremium feel without full price, comfortable for daily use, good value for the price
Conspackaging was basic, takes a little app adjustment